Where you can increase
your operation margin by 30.6%
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION ZETTA DC
• High efficiency redundant power system, two different power supplies for each module.
• Designed with highly efficient technologies that allow reaching a level of PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness) of 4 at full load.
• Availability of UPS with 12 minutes autonomy energy support for the IT load of the datacenter.
• Power plants with 24 hours fuel autonomy for of continuous operation with two independent fuel supply
• Diary tanks for fuel to supply power plants with minimum support of 12 hours of continuous operation.
•Cooling system in n + 1 mode complying with TIER III standards of the Uptime
•Free cooling technology takes advantages for Bogota‘s location, achieving high levels of efficiency in energy consumption.
•Modular growth that allows to activate each IT area
•Design that supports rack with consumption of up to 10 KW.
•A fire detection system according to international standards.
•Fire extinguishing system in white area with a clean agent (leaves no residue on the equipment after activation).
•PUE of 1.4 at full load
•TIER III certification in design and construction.
•49,083 sq. ft of available white area.
•7,3 MW total electrical capacity
•Continuous Cooling System
•Double energy supply
•24 rooms of white area
•4 stages (modular and scalable)
ECOSYSTEM FOR SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
NETWORK OF COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES THAT FACILITATE DAY TO DAY
- Easy access to specialized technical support from local and multinational
- More than 28 services companies (KPO, ITO, BPO) that generate 13.300 jobs operate within the Free Trade Zone
- Zona Franca Bogotá has been recognized for 3 consecutive years by fDI Intelligence division of The Financial Times as the Best Free Zone of the Americas specialist in services (BPO, KPO, ITO).